Monday, November 27, 2006

Moviescript Ending

Instead of revising my research paper, writing one of two papers, working on my american food portfolio, or making up citations for a bibliography, i decided to sign up for netflix. i've been putting it off forever, though i knew it would eventually win me over. and oh, i've never been more happy to use some of my christmas money to be welcomed into its warm embrace. so far my queue includes three amigos, clerks 2, and sunset boulevard. not only does this put me well on my way towards my goal of watching more films (after all, i am a rtf major and should be well-versed in all things film so that i can pass judgment on you) but also allows me to rent those crappy/sappy movies that i'm too embarassed to get at the store (i.e. when harry met sally, nacho libre).

now to get a mail key from the front office...i think the angry squirrel in the wall stole mine.

and just to toss this in:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...and is judging you accordingly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

ugh... i wish this was all over and I could catch up on everyone's blogs and lives and all that good stuff- i realized that due to school i am in fact glued to my computer. Forced to study on it, get notes, talk to other classmates, and of course talk to all my friends because they are all glued to a computer too... I just want to go outside... go camping...
:(

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home